With some help from players on the Artemis forums, I've resolved a bunch of issues and now have a pretty good build. This is still alpha, because I think there's at least one or two unresolved crashes, but it also includes a crash reporting utility (which the security-paranoid can opt out of, though that means I may not be able to fix any crashes you experience) and a bunch of new features.
You can download v3.2.3 alpha here. It is no longer compatible with Artemis SBS 1.661, but IS compatible with 1.7 and 1.701 (the version on iOS).
- NEW: Captain's map controls are properly separated from Science controls
- NEW: "Relative" helm display! Enable under Settings
- NEW: Engineering's Warp/Jump systems labeled appropriately by chosen drive type
- NEW: Improved science scanning handling, follows the official client much more precisely!
- NEW: Added (opt-out-able) crash reporting, so hopefully I can see exactly what's causing any remaining crashes
- NEW: Allow connecting to version 1.701 servers (untested!)
- FIX: Radar touch controls now continue to work properly after leaving and returning to the app
- FIX: USFP references changed to TSN to match 1.7 client
- FIX: Various bugs
- Improved helm's tap-to-steer logic.