You can download version 2.6 beta here.
- NEW: Helm and Weapons can see distance and bearing to nearby ships
- NEW: Heading indicator for Helm, about the steering slider
- NEW: Preference for tilt steering sensitivity, and to choose an alternative axis (for people whose devices report the wrong one, I guess)
- NEW: Neutral and enemy ships should get some smoothing to their turning.
- NEW: Receive and play back incoming audio messages (incoming_message scripting command)
- FIX: More ships on radar (I was treating the INVIS_TO_* flags as always active, but science was showing some INVIS_TO_SCIENCE ships if the "state" bitmask was empty, so I guess they all need to be "active" or something)
- FIX: Further reduce (remove?) "pop" when loading and unloading tubes
- FIX: Changing beam frequencies works properly (IE: Doesn't unload torpedo tubes... oops!)
- FIX: Handle missing .snt files more gracefully (for Mods support)
- FIX: Remove "tilt" menu item from weapons
- Further improved neutral ship parsing