Thursday, February 10, 2011

Silence O'Clock

Today I published a simple app to automatically set your phone to silent (or vibrate) mode. The one I had been using didn't have a toggle feature, so if you wanted to temporarily disable some setting (like classes, when going on break), you had to delete it, and then add it back later-- a huge pain! In response to this frustration, I sat down and wrote this app. Not only can you toggle individual Silence Periods, but each Period belongs to a Group, which you can toggle in order to disable or enable every Period that belongs to it at once-- Now, I can just put all of my Silent Periods for class in a group, and just toggle that checkbox on breaks. Perfect!

Silence O'Clock is just $0.99 in the Market. I'll probably release a free version with limited features (probably just a single group, for example) at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment