Released version 1.9 of WeGoIgo today. Not many huge changes, but several bug fixes.
Among the "nice new things," the circle magnifying glass will now properly "look at" points in the corners, and there are some coordinates on the side of the board, to help with reviewing games. They're kinda small (especially on phones with small screens), but there's not a whole lot of room, and I'm trying to maximize stone space, so it's easier to place stones where you want to. It's better than nothing, right?
Also, I'm excited to announce that WeGoIgo is now in the 50-100 downloads range. Thank you to everyone for your support! The lite version is almost at 1500 downloads-- wow!
Full change log after the break
* Fix: Crashing when various SGF-loading errors occur
* Fix: Help file showed wrong default location for archive files
* Fix: Potential crash when loading archive games
* Fix: The magnifying glass can now "see" the corner points
* Change: Order of handicaps is now more sensible
* Change: Added a title to the Tsumego context menu
+ Board Coordinates now show when playing/review games, and for Joseki. They're a bit small, but there's not much space.