Sunday, June 7, 2009

SHRPG back from the dead

Just a quick post about my SHRPG project.

SHRPG (SilverHearts RPG) is an online, browser-based game that I'm developing. It plays like an old-school MUD, but will have some interface conveniences using Web2.0 technology. The goal of the game is to be able to create a character of any type (Jedi? Shinigami? Saiyan?). Basically, I was frustrated because it is really impossible to find a game that has exactly what I want. With this game, I hope it will be possible for everyone to create exactly the sort of character they want to play.

It's been about four months since I last posted an update on the blog, but I definitely have NOT given up on it! This post, and the one on that developer blog, are mostly just to prove that :)

Check out the (currently almost completely empty) website here, or head straight to the developer blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment