I've finally gotten around to uploading a .tar.gz file with the latest version of my SeriesTracker to the google code page. Head on over there if you're interested.
This latest version brings a new templating system that seems to work (I've been using it without problems for a few weeks!) and a slew of bug fixes. The new download includes the default css file, as well as the default template files, all in one convenient package.
I also starting writing up a description of the templating system that I used, for anyone who wants to try their hand at making their own. I recommend just customizing the css file, but I'm sure there are some enterprising people that like to fiddle with stuff, so i thought I'd show people how.
That's about it for now. I started work on monday, so I've generally been too busy/tired to make any real progress on my own projects. We'll see what happens.